Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the Interpreters?
On Cue Interpreting provides the highest level of interpreting services available. We have specialized in medical, legal, business, and educational interpreting for over 25 years. Our teams are made up of highly skilled, certified and/or professional interpreters, trained under Quality Assurance Testing. Our interpreters come from all over the world, and we hold them to the highest professional and ethical standards for our profession.
Our interpreters have extensive experience with multi-cultural diversity, an acute awareness of demeanor; precision and speed in processing and delivering the message into the target language; and maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
If you have any other specific questions about our interpreters, we invite you to contact us today.
What will I need for video remote set up?
For our video remote interpreting services, you will need the following:
- Apple Mobile IOS 6 and above and Android Mobile 4.0 and above
- Operating systems Windows 8/7/Vista or Apple OSX
- Browser functionality only on Mozilla Firefox, Chrome OS and Safari
- CPU with Dual Core Intel Processor and above with video card and minimum 2GB RAM
- Any USB headset or Bluetooth headset
- A webcam with 20 FPS (frames per second) and above is considered acceptable
- High Speed Internet access with minimum 1.5 MB speed for video and audio streaming
- Each concurrent video interpreted call requires a minimum bandwidth of 500K
- Each concurrent audio call for spoken language requires a minimum bandwidth of 90K
What are your fees?
At On Cue Interpreting, Inc. we strive to offer unparalleled service tailored to each client’s specific needs. It is our goal not to simply interpret one language into another, but to assist our customers with compliance with legal requirements, growing their business, enhancing customer relationships, promoting better education, and so on. Our commitment to each client is unique – and for that reason, our fees differ depending upon your needs.
Please contact us today to discuss your needs and how we can partner with you to meet them!